Otherwise known as exfoliation peels are procedures by which exfoliation occurs at different levels depending on the type of preparation and intensity of treatment, which is adapted to condition the skin. Peels are used to treat oily skin, acne, changes potrądzikowymi as scars and hyperpigmentation, disorders of cornification. These treatments are also used in properly selected formulation improve the condition and appearance of skin regeneration, skin aging, increase elasticity, firmness and tension, spłycania fine lines, removing the effects of photoaging, to remove discoloration (lightening), improve the condition of dry skin.
Peeling can be used to treat:
- sun-damaged skin,
- discoloration of the skin (postinflammatory and posłonecznych)
- acne and acne scars,
- seborrhea, dilated pores,
- lack of skin elasticity,
- fine lines,
- age spots,
- stretch marks.
When you can not:
- especially in summer. Exfoliating skin after the surgery is delicate and susceptible to irritation and harmful sunlight. So they can appear on the discoloration,
- in case of inflammation,
- immediately after tooth extraction,
- during pregnancy,
- with epilepsy, fever, or bacterial infection,
- when using creams with retinol. They must be discontinued one month prior to surgery.
In our clinic we perform include:
This peeling of superficial glycolic acid with bleach kojowego acid and bearberry extract, soothing irritations of white mulberry extract enriched with vitamins A, C, E. Peeling is a gentle, even at high concentrations of glycolic acid (70%). The treatment is painless. The skin peels off after the procedure is transparent. The effects seen after a series of 4-6 treatments to be carried out at an interval of 7-10 days.
Preparation based on 50% pyruvic acid solution designed to remove keratinized epidermis (peeled), reduce seborrhea of the skin. Thanks to its special formula, pyruvic acid is an exfoliating solution to give effect to all skin types, from oily to dry or mixed. Perform a series of treatments (about 5-6) at 7-10 day intervals.
- pigmentation disorders
- moderate scars caused by acne, oily skin
- Surface disturbances in skin pigmentation
Peeling trichloracetic acid (TCA)
- Indications for TCA peel are primarily:
- photoaging of the skin,
- small wrinkles
- actinic keratosis,
- pigmented lesions – lentigo simplex,
- post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation,
- acne scars mild.
When planning the TCA peel is very important prior skin preparation. This allows uniform penetration of the active substance and shortens the period epitelializacji, which minimizes the risk of discoloration. It is recommended to use 0.1% retinoic acid for 15 days before the surgery. During the procedure, the active substance is applied until the occurrence of skin whitening due to coagulation of skin proteins (frosting). Then the action is stopped peeling. After surgery you may experience itching, or swelling of Hyperpigmentation. Fotoprotekcji is recommended for 4-5 months.
Is a chemical peel. Deletes the layer of the epidermis at different levels and can be adapted to various types of skin damage. Exfoliating scrub acts by retinoic acid (high concentration), simultaneously with three other substances (phytic acid, kojic acid and azelaic acid), also fulfills the function of blocking endogenous synthesis of melanin. Peeling is easy to use, brings the same benefits as aggressive chemical peels.
New scrub stimulating includes:
- retinoic acid,
- azelaic acid,
- phytic acid,
- kojic acid,
- askorbyl palmitic,
- bisabololo (chamomile).
Can be used with surgery on:
- epidermal melasma,
- hiperchromiczne benign epidermal damage,
- Wrinkle Removal of superficial,
- Acne surface / medium.
Peeling almond acid gives the effect of the apparent improvement of shallow wrinkles, lighten pigmentation irregular surface, and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation, reduce melazmy, and because of the bactericidal properties of mandelic acid can be a significant improvement of acne vulgaris with the presence of comedones and pustules, inflammatory.
Peeling with salicylic acid
The action of salicylic acid is, among others:
- regulation of skin cell renewal, by removing unnecessary keratinized cells, resulting in improved skin tone and structure,
- increasing the effectiveness of other cosmetic preparations; skin better absorb acids prepared active ingredients contained in creams,
- ensure a better hydration of the skin; also used in higher concentrations are additionally affect the dermis helping to improve the production of collagen and elastin,
- unlock the pores and antibacterial effect, so prevent the formation of hot spots, or any kind of pimples and blackheads,
- are helpful in the case of small spots and acne scars.
Treatments with salicylic acid are recommended not only for the face, but to the whole body. Their application is very helpful especially for horny and overdried body parts such as elbows, knees or feet. The indications for the salicylic acid peel:
- inflammatory acne and bliznowaciejący,
- skin discoloration,
- wrinkles and skin laxity.
- renewal of the skin,
- cleansing of blackheads,
- narrowing of the pores,
- brightening and shallowing of fine wrinkles.
Is recommended for all skin types, desquamation after the treatment is barely visible. Products with salicylic acid, can not be used by persons allergic to salicylates such as aspirin and pregnant and nursing women. In the course of treatment, hydroxy acids, do not use a solarium, and sunbathing on the sun. It is mandatory to use a stable filter with a high level of protection.
Reduces cellulite, skin laxity, stretch marks and other imperfections of the body. Body Peel uses the action of glycolic acid at a concentration of 70%. It has an intense stimulating the dermis, causing the synthesis of proteins and macromolecules.
What is the Body Peel treatment?
On the cleansed skin of the body is applied to a few minutes a solution of Keratolytic Pre-peeling Solution (salicylic acid, lactic and glycolic acid). Preparation before peeling applied to obtain a complete recovery across the stratum corneum (dead cells, sebum, dirt) and facilitate uniform penetration of active agents peeling. On such prepared skin, glycolic acid is applied to 70%, which aims to stimulate her. The action of glycolic acid is retained by carefully washing the preparation with plenty of fresh water. Every time, when the stage comes to premature peeling penetration of glycolic acid neutralizer can be used.
Indications for Body Peel peeling are primarily:
- Thickening of the skin,
- Actinic skin
- Stretch marks
- Flaccidity of the skin
This peel uses a combination of glycolic acid at a concentration of 50% and kojowego acid, phytic at concentrations of 5%, which acts synergistically to inhibit melanin synthesis. Lightening Peel is a perfect remedy for restoring the natural skin tone.
- melasma and average surface
- inflammatory hyperpigmentation after
- discoloration of solar (lentigo Solari)
- uniform color
- skin allergies to substances used in the peeling
- tendency to develop keloids
- the marks of melanocytes
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- General retinoid treatment -6 months
Frequency of treatments
The procedure can be repeated every 15 days, until the desired effect.