Doctor detects metabolic diseases somatic problems of your body. After a thorough analysis of tests performed, will help select the treatment program. The proposed treatments will facilitate and accelerate the process of losing weight. In consultation with a dietician and a psychologist will indicate the most effective way to overcome obesity, without the “yo-yo effect.”
Dietitian Department, based on the diagnosis and in consultation with your doctor will propose an appropriate program to combat obesity or overweight according to the following program:
- Conducting an interview with the patient in order to obtain food news on current nutrition, and to fix the problem of obesity or overweight,
- Determine the relationship between body mass and increase in patients,
- Classify the type of patient obesity and type,
- Calculation of the diet for 7 – 10 days for each patient individually,
- The introduction of the diet by a dietician at the patient under close medical supervision,
- Prevention of obesity,
- Promoting the principles of healthy eating,
- Providing patient support materials.
However as metabolic diseases, determines a very large group of disorders associated with abnormal metabolism. Metabolism or metabolism is the body’s biochemical reactions occurring in the cells, ensuring their growth, irritability, ability to move, life, regeneration and reproduction. These are all processes of synthesis (anabolism) and breakdown (catabolism occurring in cells, organisms which constantly collect new materials, transforming them in various ways, producing new compounds that make up cells, and converting the potential energy of large molecules of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the kinetic energy and heat by conversion of these compounds into other simpler substances.
All metabolic disorders are known. group of civilization diseases associated with unhealthy lifestyle, which spread in highly developed societies. Culprits here are mainly:
- sedentary work and leisure,
- diet high in animal fats and simple sugars.
Metabolic diseases may also be innate. Disorders result from a genetically determined enzyme blocks, leading to abnormal metabolic processes. Inborn errors of metabolism are also a very large group of genetically determined diseases, the substrate is a biochemical disorder of a metabolic pathway. Most damage is associated with a single gene that encodes a specific enzyme responsible for the conversion of a chemical compound in a specific product.
In most of these diseases are symptoms associated with the accumulation of excessive amounts of substrate (which is toxic or harmful), or inability to produce a specific product is necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
In view of the above. problems of the body, in our clinic take Professionals who will assist in the treatment of metabolic diseases specialist.